Facebook is one of the leading social networks in the United States. The company started in 2004 with access to college students. By 2005, high school students started using Facebook with the company opening the doors to the public in 2006. After years of climbing the popularity ladder, Facebook went public in 2012. The company was started by Mark Zuckerberg, but the corporate headquarters is home to all Facebook employees as well as the entire executive team. The official website for Facebook is available online [+].
Facebook Headquarters Info
The original Facebook headquarters was located in Palo Alto, California. When that office no longer provided the space and resources Facebook headquarters needed, the company moved to Menlo Park, California – the home of the current Facebook headquarters [+].
- Address: The physical and mailing address for Facebook headquarters is:
Facebook 1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Address (Board of Directors): Facebook headquarters also offers an address for the Board of Directors.
Facebook Corporate Secretary 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Phone Number: You can contact Facebook headquarters at 1-650-308-7300.
- Email: There is no dedicated email address for Facebook headquarters, but there is a Facebook page where users can contact the company [+].
- Website: Facebook operates an official website for social media users, but there are also websites for investors relations and news [+].
Facebook Headquarters Executive Team
There are eight members of the Facebook Board of Directors. These board members are the executive team responsible for the inner workings of Facebook.com and Facebook headquarters [+]. Board members include:
- Mark Zuckerberg – Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and Founder
- Sheryl Sandberg – Chief Operating Officer
- Marc Andreessen
- Erskine Bowles
- Susan Desmond-Hellman
- Donald Graham
- Reed Hastings
- Peter Thiel
Facebook Headquarters Brands
Over the years Facebook headquarters has been a part of more than 30 mergers and acquisitions. Some of the companies ceased to exist as independent companies after the merger as Facebook acquired the companies as a means of improving Facebook. Others have remained as individual websites and businesses. Some of the most popular mergers and acquisitions include FriendFeed, Divvyshot, Drop.io, Instagram, Lightbox.com, Karma and Hot Studio. According to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, the company acquires other companies as a means of gaining access to excellent talent and forward thinkers. Instagram appears to be the only company Facebook left alone and whole after the acquisition.