Contacting Sprint Headquarters
Sprint is a telecommunications company with a huge corporate headquarters in Kansas. The company’s history starts in 1899 with the Brown Telephone company. By 2006, Sprint was ready to leave the landline phone business behind so the company created the Embarq brand, which later turned into CenturyLink. Sprint expanded mobile services with the help of advancing technology and a merger with Nextel. When the Sprint/Nextel merger was completed, the Sprint headquarters was home to more than 14,000 employees. The company has downsized over the years and now subleases some of the corporate space to other companies like JP Morgan and CareCentrix. To accommodate the new leasees, Sprint headquarters plans to change street names to better reflect all companies located on the campus.
Sprint Headquarters Info
The Sprint headquarters is more of a campus than a building, according to descriptions. The headquarters is comprised of 17 buildings located on more than 200 acres. Total office space tops out at more than three million square feet. Other company offices are located in New York, Virginia, Georgia and California [+].
- Address: The main address for Sprint headquarters is:
Sprint Headquarters 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, KS 66251
- Phone Number: We found two phone numbers for Sprint headquarters. The corporate office can be reached at 1-913-624-6000, but a company directory is also available at 1-800-829-0965.
- Email: When it comes to contacting Sprint headquarters by email, there are several options. Customers can contact the public policy, consumer product support and corporate team with direct email addresses listed on the corporate website [+].
- Website: The official website for Sprint headquarters is located on the Sprint website as a Company Info page [+].
Sprint Headquarters Executive Team
Sprint is one of the leading companies in the mobile phone market. The company credits much of its recent success to the executive team – including the company CEO, a former AT&T executive [+].
- Dan Hesse – Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph Euteneur – Chief Financial Officer
- Matt Carter – Sprint Enterprise Solutions President
- Michael Schwartz – Corporate and Business Development Senior Vice President
- Steve Elfman – Network, Technology and Operations President
- Bob Johnson – Sprint Retail President
- Bill Malloy – Chief Marketing Officer
- Dow Draper – Prepaid President
Sprint Headquarters Brands
Sprint acquired Nextel in 2005, but in 2013 the network was shutdown and acquired by SoftBank. With that acquisition came a significant number of shares in the Clearwire company. Clear or Clearwire is now a Sprint company. Other brands from Sprint include:
- Boost Mobile
- Virgin Mobile USA
- Assurance Wireless