Contacting Windstream Headquarters
Windstream is a telecommunications company that offers Internet, phone and digital television services. Digital television services are provided through a partnership with Dish. The company was started in 2006 when Valor Communications merged with Alltel. Over the years Windstream headquarters has merged with various telecommunications companies, including Q-Comm Corporation, Hosted Solutions and PAETEC Holding Corporation. Windstream has been named a Fortune 500 company.
Windstream Headquarters Info
The corporate offices for Windstream headquarters are located in Little Rock, Arkansas. More than 14,000 employees work for Windstream at office locations across the United States.
- Address: The mailing and physical address for Windstream headquarters is:
Windstream Headquarters 4001 Rodney Parham Rd. Little Rock, AR 72212
- Phone Number: The corporate phone number for Windstream headquarters is 1-501-748-7000. Customers can call the corporate phone number to access customer service. Press 4 to speak with someone from the corporate office.
We did find two media email contacts for members of the Windstream corporate team [+].
- Website: Information on Windstream headquarters is located on the corporate page of the website [+]. There is no dedicated corporate website – the corporate information is available via the front page of the website [+].
Windstream Headquarters Executive Team
- Jeff Gardner – Chief Executive Officer and President
- Brent Whittington – Chief Operating Officer
- Tony Thomas – Chief Financial Officer
- John Fletcher – Executive Vice President
- Cindy Nash – Chief Informational Officer
- David Works – Executive Vice President
Board of Directors
- Jeffrey Hinson
- Dennis Foster
- Carol Armitage
- Samuel Beall
- Francis Frantz
- Jeffrey Gardner
- Judy Jones
- William Montgomery
- Alan Wells
Windstream Headquarters Brands
Windstream headquarters is not associated with any other brands – though the company does have a contract with Dish to offer customers Dish digital television services. Acquisitions of major telecommunications companies like CT Communications, Alltel and Lexcom have resulted in a rebranding of these smaller companies into Windstream Communications. A complete list of the companies mergers and acquisitions is available on the news side of the website [+].