Contacting Best Buy Headquarters
Best Buy is an electronics company that sells everything from computers to televisions and cellular phones. The company holds a headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, but we also found mention of a corporate office in Richfield, Minnesota. There is no official website for Best Buy headquarters, but we did locate the Investor Relations side of the company. Investor Relations pages tend to offer corporate information.
Best Buy Headquarters Info
We verified the Best Buy headquarters is located in Richfield, Minnesota thanks to investor information. You can write to the corporate office, call the corporate team or email the investor relations department directly to get in touch with Best Buy headquarters.
- Address: When writing a letter to Best Buy headquarters, you can choose to send your letter by snail mail or expedited mail as the mailing address is a physical address.
Best Buy Headquarters 7601 Penn Ave. S. Richfield, MN 55423
- Phone Number: Call the Best Buy headquarters at 1-888-237-8289 for the consumer customer service department, 1-612-291-1000 for Best Buy headquarters, or 1-612-231-5146 for media inquiries.
- Email: There is no dedicated email address or contact form for Best Buy corporate, but we did find an email for the investor relations team[+], and for media inquiries[+]. These emails can easily be forwarded to a member of the corporate team.
- Chat: Live chat is available on their Contact Us Page[+].
- Website: Though we did not find a Best Buy headquarters corporate website, we did find an Investor Relations page [+] with contact information for the corporate office. Consumers also have access to contact information for the stock purchase plan and general information requests.
Best Buy Headquarters Executive Team
We located two management teams – executives and the Board of Directors – for Best Buy headquarters.
Corie Barry – Chief Executive Officer
Mike Mohan – President and Chief Operating Officer
Whit Alexander – Chief Transformation, Innovation and Membership Officer
Rob Bass – Chief Supply Chain Officer
Matt Bilunas – Chief Financial Officer
Jason Bonfig – Chief Merchandising Officer
Matt Furman – Chief Communications and Public Affairs Officer
Daniel Grossman, M.D. – Chief Medical Officer
Todd Hartman – General Counsel and Chief Risk & Compliance Officer
Allison Peterson – Chief Customer and Marketing Officer
Asheesh Saksena – President, Best Buy Health
Kamy Scarlett – Chief Human Resources Officer & President, U.S. Retail Stores
Brian Tilzer – Chief Digital and Technology Officer
Trish Walker – President, Home and Services
Ron Wilson – President, International
Board of Directors
Lisa M. Caputo
J. Patrick Doyle
Russell P. Fradin
Kathy J. Higgins Victor
David W. Kenny
Cindy R. Kent
Karen A. McLoughlin
Thomas L. “Tommy” Millner
Claudia F. Munce
Richelle P. Parham
Eugene A. Woods
Best Buy Headquarters Brands
Best Buy offers exclusive brands like Dynex, Geek Squad, Init, Insignia and Rocketfish. The company also experiments with private-label brands as a competitive measure against competitors like Walmart. A former private-label brand was VPR Matrix, but the company phased out that brand in 2003.