Contacting Expedia Headquarters
Expedia is a travel website, but it is also the company behind websites like Hotwire.com and CarRentals.com. You can plan every aspect of your trip with the help of Expedia websites.
Expedia Headquarters Info
The Expedia headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington. You can contact the corporate office by mail and phone. If you know the person you are trying to reach, it could speed up contact. You may have to leave a message with an executive assistant before being contacted about the issue at hand. You can also write to the corporate office. There is no contact email or contact form for the corporate website.
- Address: The Expedia headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington. You can write to the corporate office with questions, comments and concerns. Write to:
Expedia Headquarters 1111 Expedia Group Way West, Seattle, WA 98119
- Phone Number: Call the Expedia headquarters at 1-206-481-7200. The corporate phone number allows customers to contact the corporate office about all of the Expedia brands, including Expedia.com. This is not the customer service contact phone number for Expedia.com.
- Email: You can contact Expedia.com customer service by email [+], but there is no contact form on the Expedia headquarters website. You must log in to your account to access the contact forms on the Expedia.com website.
- Chat: You can also use the live chat feature to contact customer support which you can find on the Customer Service Page.
- Website: There are two websites for Expedia. The first is the official website for Expedia headquarters [+]. The second is the website for Expedia travel [+]. The Expedia headquarters is the best option for finding contact information for the corporate office.
Expedia Headquarters Executive Team
Daily business at Expedia headquarters is controlled by the executive team. Control of the company and major companies decisions tend to be controlled by both the executive team and board of directors.
Barry Diller – Chairman and Senior Executive
Peter M. Kern – Vice Chairman
Eric Hart – Chief Strategy Officer & Acting CFO
Robert Dzielak – Chief Legal Officer and Secretary, Expedia Group, Inc.
Sarah Gavin – Vice President, Global Communications and Corporate Brand
Ariane Gorin – President, Expedia Business Services
Jeff Hurst – Senior Vice President and General Manager, Vrbo
Adam Jay – President, Hotels.com brand
John Kim – President, Platform & Marketplaces
Tucker Moodey – President, Expedia, Portfolio & Retail Global Functions
Cyril Ranque – President, Travel Partners Group
Archana Singh – Chief People Officer, Expedia Group, Inc.
Board of Directors
Peter M. Kern
Susan C. Athey
A. George “Skip” Battle
Craig A. Jacobson
Alexander von Furstenberg
Jon T. Gieselman
Expedia Headquarters Brands
Brands associated with Expedia headquarters include Expedia, Hotels.com, Expedia Group partner solutions, Vrbo, Egencia, Trivago, HomeAway, Orbitz, travelocity, Hotwire, wotif, ebookers, CheapTickets, Expedia Group media solutions, Expedia local expert, CarRentals.com, Expedia Cruiseshipcenters, Classic Vacations, traveldoo, Silver Rail, and Expedia group lodging partner services.