Contacting Sprint Headquarters
Sprint is a telecommunications company with a huge corporate headquarters in Kansas. The company’s history starts in 1899 with the Brown Telephone company. By 2006, Sprint was ready to leave the landline phone business behind so the company created the Embarq brand, which later turned into CenturyLink. Sprint expanded mobile services with the help of advancing technology and a merger with Nextel. When the Sprint/Nextel merger was completed, the Sprint headquarters was home to more than 14,000 employees. The company has downsized over the years and now subleases some of the corporate space to other companies like JP Morgan and CareCentrix. To accommodate the new leasees, Sprint headquarters plans to change street names to better reflect all companies located on the campus. On April 2020, T-Mobile and Sprint merged as one company [+].
Sprint Headquarters Info
The Sprint headquarters is more of a campus than a building, according to descriptions. The headquarters is comprised of 17 buildings located on more than 200 acres. Total office space tops out at more than three million square feet. Other company offices are located in New York, Virginia, Georgia and California [+].
- Address: The main address for Sprint headquarters is:
Sprint Headquarters 6200 Sprint Pkwy. Overland Park, KS 66251
- Phone Number: e found phone numbers for Sprint headquarters. The corporate office can be reached at 1-913-624-6000 and 1-913-794-1091. A company directory is also available at 1-800-829-0965. Their fax number is 1-913-624-3088. You can reach customer service at 1-888-211-4727. We also found a phone number on their Official Facebook page [+], 1-866-866-7509.
- Email: When it comes to contacting Sprint headquarters by email, there are several options. Customers can contact Sprint through the customer service email [+] or using the request info contact form[+]. On the executive team page [+], there is a contact button for each one of them. We also found an email on their Facebook page for social care program [+].
- Chat: You can contact Sprint through Chat [+] found in the contact us page.
- Website: The official website for Sprint headquarters is located on the Sprint website as a Company Info page [+].
Sprint Headquarters Executive Team
Sprint is one of the leading companies in the mobile phone market. The company credits much of its recent success to the executive team – including the company CEO, a former AT&T executive [+].
Marcelo Claure – Executive Chairman
Michel Combes – President and Chief Executive Officer
Néstor Cano – Chief Operating Officer
Andrew Davies – Chief Financial Officer
John Saw – Chief Technology Officer
Brandon “Dow” Draper – Chief Commercial Officer
Jan Geldmacher – President – Sprint Business
Deeanne King – Chief Human Resources Officer
Christina Sternberg – Chief Administrative Officer
Jorge Gracia – Chief Legal Officer
Marci Carris – Senior Vice President – Customer Care
Jim Curran – Senior Vice President – Marketing, Acquisition, and Base Management
Sprint Headquarters Brands
Sprint acquired Nextel in 2005, but in 2013 the network was shutdown and acquired by SoftBank. With that acquisition came a significant number of shares in the Clearwire company. Clear or Clearwire is now a Sprint company. Other brands from Sprint include:
- Boost Mobile
- Virgin Mobile USA
- Assurance Wireless.
Sprint Corporation and T-Mobile US has officially completed its merger on April 2020.